Hi! Lately, we've been done something strange... We've been working on Habboon. How odd?
Below is a list that should cover almost everything we've done lately.
- • Created 'The Hub' Habboons new homeroom.
- • Added a dynamic & self-updating polaroid wall to the Hub consisting of all user published photos.
- • Added an automatically updating in real-time GOTW podium, seen in the Hub.
- • Added the Habbo opinionated polls, as seen in the hub.
- • Added an event striking command.
- • Added the crate system to the Hub, almost finally ready to launch!
- • When an event is started an 'Events Active' sign appears in the Hub.
- • When an event is started the elevator opens in the Hub, Frank also announces it.
- • When an event ends, the Hub resets the custom announcement features.
- • New accounts can no longer purchase rooms, this is to prevent credit boosting issues.
- • Crackables and Pinata support is finally here!
- • NEW Pinata achievements. Breaker & Whacker! You gain breaker by breaking a Pinata, whacker is given on whacking one!
- • Bots can now shout, as well as regular 'say'.
- • Changed the behaviour of a number of furniture in the SWF.
- • Tickets now track the staff who were online at the time.
- • Certain bots can override the users preference for listening to them.
- • Fixed an issue where you couldn't purchase a room.
- • Fixed an issue where bot rotation changes when dropping a bot again.
- • Fixed an issue where bot mottos reset when dropping a bot again.
- • Fixed an issue with bot Z height in the database.
- • Fixed rotation on users when automatically spawning to their last location.
- • Fixed issues with moderation ticket tracking (statuses & moderator).
- • Improved idle / session tracking for staff.
- • Fixed an issue where GOTW points would not save to the database.
- • Fixed an issue where photos would not load when using Firefox.
- • Fixed an issue where Info Terminals would not load when using Firefox.
- • Fixed an issue where help windows (chat, navigator, etc) would not load when using Firefox.
- • Fixed an issue where placing not already configured crackables would DC the person who clicks them.
- • When rotating a chair, the user now rotates again FINALLY.
- • When removing a chair, the user now stands up again.
- • When the server shuts down, the users rotation is now also saved.
- • You can now apply saddles & horse effects to horses again.
- • You can now ride horses again.
Use this credit voucher in the hotel catalog: ILOVEDEVUPDATES!
Thanks for reading! Feel free to throw suggestions / feedback in the comments below, thanks!